Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Road to Milan

As we headed to Milan, we made a stop at Padua, Italy. And as we left I forgot my favorite brown leather jacket on the train :(((( On the bright side, time to get a new jacket for next winter? ;D

On the other hand, Padua was surely a nice little town! :) There were several inexpensive clothing shops. I was tempted to buy some shoes, shades and maybe a new jacket? ;D but I'm a poor college kid... I don't need those materialistic things! Or so I think.

Well, of course we wouldn't have just stopped at Padua to just walk around. Our main purpose was to tour the Scrovegni Chapel, full of Giotto's Early Renaissance paintings. Around the chapel there was a BEAUTIFUL park! I've been in the city for too long.








The cherry blossoms were falling off of the tree! It reminded me of Naruto lol. 


This not a Cherry Blossom. But it's still beautiful. <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment