Saturday, February 25, 2012

Discoing

In Vienna, there are so many clubs! Or as the Viennese would call them "Discos." Lots of techno/rave clubs, some r&b clubs, even rocker "clubs." This is the 3rd "Disco" that I went to but I was pretty out of it that day so I want to go again for the full experience.

PROS 
- practically free
- party till 5 in the morn 
- dining area + bar 
- alcohol at 18, for you alcoholics 
- awesome lights 
- vintage building like a castle, fake candle chandeliers 
- laser show - no worries about over excessive grinding 
- separate room for different music styles
- coat checks 

CONS 
- Over-spoken DJ, you know, those DJs that talk like every 30 seconds? 
- Non-separated smoking rooms, in every club that I've been to I've come home smelling like a smoker. It takes at least 2 laundry loads to get that smell off 
- I hate rave music, it tires and bores me (this one really is just my personal con) 
- drunkies spilling liquids on you and all over the place 


No comments:

Post a Comment