Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mission Impossible: The Louvre

Gabriela and I went to the Louvre Museum today. I didn't realize that it was the size of a whole village! Seriously, I would need to camp in that Mansion for a few days in order to thoroughly get through all the art work. Today, we walked around for about 5 hrs and didn't even get through half of it clearly. It's almost not possible to look through the whole museum! But heres a taste of lugging through 2 parts of the museum . . . 

"Oriental" stuff. 

 

I only imagined seeing it in textbooks...
I saw "Moya" and though that meant "Mayan"... in French, it meant Middle age -___-" So off. 

 That's right, the Mona Lisa! :)
My favorite sculpture, kind of provocative yah i know...
Thats a huge shell, bigger than my face! and an egg!!
My Favorite, cause its cheesy. "The lovers, Paris and Helen" :) 

I never thought I'd see one of these guys! This guy actually have 5 legs. This way when you look at him from the front or side he appears to have the right amount of legs 

No comments:

Post a Comment